Monday, April 18, 2005

in our life

in our life... we will meet with many different things... each things mayb will need you to make a choice.. whether the choice in good or bad.. we still need to make the choice.
when we are in form 4, i'm sure u have read the poem, "the road not taken" well.... at first i keep thinking it is just another boring novel... but after these years, i found out that it is not.
well... many will think why.. but, for me, i just can tell you that if u think wat the poem tells you, and bring it to our life today , in this age, u will find out that it actually helps us to think before we do anything.
lolz.... today, my day was o.k o.k.... go yam cha with some of my frens. and also saw many of the five A class ppl... kinda fun.
when home n cook something for myself n my sis.... thn go out with frends. well, time pass very fast, thn in half minit, i when back to home.
thn i help my mom something to do thn i on the com.. well... i duno wat will happen to nite.... but i hope it will be ok ok. coz my sis is coming back from west today......
well.. times really flys...... well.. few more days, i'm going to be old one eyar... ai~!~!~~!~! wat i am going to do?

No comments: