Sunday, December 25, 2005

christmas

yeah... it is christmaz........
but haha.... fall a sick... T.T
so meaning last christmas eve spen my whole day on bed... luckly i'm ok now.. hahahahaahahah
yes..... so bored o this christmas... haha.. at least i got something to do at night..
haha, go sing k at sean's house.. yeah.. but i cannot swim T.T
so so so sad.. since long time i hadt gone swimming.....but when i have the chance, i cannot go swiming.. wawawawa ='O *sob
haha... so today need to show off my teruk de voice.. singing.. haha.. but usually i duno how to sing thier songs de.. coz all english song.. cannot have chinese song de......
haha........
well, if i have my luck today, i can go c movie... but if not.. thn cannot.. haha... have not ask my mom yet... but told my pa.... haiz... how a??
think.. wish me luck thn....
haiz..~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

No comments: