Sunday, February 26, 2006

saturday

well, saturdays is the day that i will be so busy, that i don't have time for my own self.. T.T
most of my friends will know that i seldom come out during saterday coz i need to teach at 4.00 and have my tuition on 7.30..
haha, it was somethings different this saturday.
i start off m day at 6.00. wake up of coz.. thn go to putatan, to help uot at a cause for the st. fransis guls. it is thier camp n we when to help uncle kang.
thn when i came back, it was already 1.30.. OMG.. really need a nap.
so of coz i when to sleep. sleep till 3.00.. thn prepare to go bhai ccenter to join thier ayyam i ha children party. so when i reach home again, it was 6.00. take my bath, thn prepare my things, there i was to go to tuition...
haha, that was my whole saturday, boring huh? HAHA....
so how was ur saturday?
mine was vry tiring, plus that i did not sleep on friday.. how could i sleep when i was sad?? haha,
so meaning it was like.... DAMn tired
haha, luckly my eye din swallen up.
ok.. ^^ need to continue my sunday life o

No comments: