Sunday, April 16, 2006

some times...... but really?

sometimes.. i feel that i can share my feelings.. but really, when i think back... can i??
i feel sad sometimes... but, can i feel that way? o it is something wrong?
sometimes, i wana find a person to talk too.. but who can i find?
sometimes, i think that i can go over with a problem, but i know i can't.
sometimes, i wan to share my happyness, but than only i noe that i have no one to share my feelings to.
sometimes, i feel like wan to cry, but at last my tears flow inside to my heart.
sometimes, i feel empty but wat can i fill tit in???

haha... manything i pass just like that.. with no feelings n all.. the only thing that make me going is time... n also my will to continue study.
when i feel bad, i really hope someone would noe.... but is there/?

just like today, when i talk something, i been scold.
n when i wanted something, i also been scold.
i need to listen to everything, without saying no.
i'm afaird to say no. but thn, ppl say i do not have my own point of view. everything is needed to be done readly for me.
when i talk, ppl will not listen, so wat is the use if i talk?
i have learn to no talk. just listen. i think tat at least will not hurt my feelings which is oledi empty.
i do not hope for anything now.... nothing....

No comments: