Tuesday, July 18, 2006

hospital...

i hate going to the hospital.... but i still need to continue going till ogos...
not sure is it till ogos leh.. mayb will be longer
T.T
u noe, i am so sick of going there... it will take me the whole day.
but wat can i do?
i am sick, n yet i am those type which not really now how to take care of my self.
so, sick, still going to school as usual. i think not many ppl noe that i'm sick..
hahaha...
hmm, today i did a type of test where i have so many wires on my head
n then they let me c something like a point(but much more bigger) then the back ground keep on moving
n let me dizzy..
later on the doctor put another two wires behind my ears, n let me listen to some really irritating noise.
so guess, my graph goes up n donw. haha... that doctor say mayb it is ok, coz i was irritated by the sound
i really hope so... few days of break
thn i need to do to mr scan(if i'm not wrong)
haiz... tat will take me the whole dfay.
not fun
byw, i took my ping pong n interact pic. haha, they look funny. but nvm la.... ^^
good news, i got band 5 in my muet.... so happy liao...
hahahahahahah
ok.i need to go momom lo.....
later will more sick.. haha

No comments: