Tuesday, February 27, 2007

wat?

new year, a season where ppl will feel happy, will wish one another.
tat season is when all the love n blessing will go flyin around...
but, i duno why, i dont really can blen in to this season.....
i tried to blen in, but the more i try, the more i felt drop out..
haha...... so i just keep quite..... until i dun really talk much.....
and act as wat ppl wan... n not wat i am.....
it is hard, but i duno wat more can i do....
even at home, a mask was always with me...
when can i be me again? y cant anyone accept me as me...
n not as wat they hope to be...
why?

this new year, i duno wat meaning to me..
now, i also worried with my future..
wat can i do?
i really scare i did not do well, due to my health n hospital visit..
i noe i cannot blam anyone..
but i noe i tried..
so wat i get is mine...
n there is nothing i can do noe...

sometime i cannot sleep, thinking many things...
but i really duno who can i tell..
i duno who to tell..
ppl use to say tell ur friend... but the ones who i tried as friend,
didnt respond to this call..
some time i wonder, them , will they tread me as wat i tried them?
so, slowly, i start to feel lost...

now, i am wondering in a path i duno where it will leads....

No comments: