Monday, May 07, 2007

May

it's been a long time since i update my blog. there is so many things happen.. ^^
first is my birthday, this year's birthday is really simple.. ^^
on the 1st may, vic n eve help me celebrate my birthday.. really thankz to them o... ^^ arigato..
thn on the 2nd, i went to beach.. with family n Bahai friend. well, it was not for my birthday, it was for twelve day of ridvan... well, really have fun there, haha... but i bring wrong cloth, so lastly ended up wearing my mom's cloth... ^^

thn later at night, i call fanny , cts, lemon, louise to go yam cha.. so just chat there... it's been a long time since i go out.. well, i seldom go out.. haha...

well, one more thing, louise n me got the same interview couses... hope we both can go in to the couses we want.. ^^

thn, yesterday, was a busy day, when we rest at night time, my big sis suddenly start to "decorate" me.. well, she some how come out with a kimono, and start dressing me up.. well, it do look like kimono.. but, kinda funny also...la.... ^^

No comments: