Sunday, April 27, 2008

my stay in someplace call kolej kediaman ke3

well, this was the first place i stayied when i first came to stay at kl... in um of coz..
well, at first when i came to this place.... i was really glade coz it is near my colledge, and i wake up early to go to class everyday, somehow, i like this place... just that the food here is sometime hot n spicy, but all this wasn't a problem for me... n i actually plan to stay back for my other years here.... i like this place...
there was my really cute n happy roommates, which i like so much, and also alots of friends that i can talk with n play with, n sing song with...
i always dream of staying in this kind of places, where everyone will know each other n make friends with.. a hostel of coz...
well, i really did meet alot of friends here, some a funny, some cool, and some even talented with a lot of skills, i did really learn a lot here, especially when i can just drop by to someone's room n talk with them... so just foolaround with my roommates, which i like to do most of the time...
i even told my roommate, that we fight to stay in colledge...
well, that is all my dreams when i;m here in my first sem... but as someof u know, sometime, what we dream for will not always comr true,
something happen to me, n u can't continue staying in the colledge anymore...
i though of all kinds of altenative to solve my problem, but it all ended up in a dead end... i'm really sad bout it, but i know i could not do anything...
now, it is only few days left berofe i leave this place .....
but one thing i will know for sure that is i will always remember the ppl over here..
i think i will always come back here often... coz i know cleary that i will miss u all... especially bei shan, my roommate, who was always there when i have problem... n who always give me a helping hand when i need it....
thank you very much,
other than that, i would also like to wish thatnk you for all my friend who held me when i need one, n who though me many things when i'm here....
bringing me out ( a cho, a gong, n lao ma men)
thn who teach me guitar n sing for us when we wan to hear sone ( wen jun lao ba)
help me in my com stuff ( yu xiang lao ba)
all my friend..
one thing i know for surw, thank you for letting me b your friend...
adois, y muchas gracias por todos..
no les ovido nunca.....

No comments: