Sunday, August 02, 2009

bad day

oh, i had a bad day.....

well... i think i should say i had a bad week...

it started of with ok, but slowly turns into a nighmare.. ><

my house was broke in on tues morning.. around 3 to 5, and for all the things, the stupid pencuri took my money n movil.... so i lost all my contact... *totaly sad about it

thn, i lost around 144 something ringgit.. in this time???~!~!~!

oh, well..... my father send the sim card to me so that i can get my old number back.. but untill now i haven get it back...

but the worst problem is i dunno where to get all my friends number.. and also working place number..

just like today, i was waiting for a cab.. and wish to make a call to the radio cab to c if there is any cab around..

but aperently, i forgot that i lost all my contact.. 

i was greatful to be able to get myself a cab home.....

this was how unlucky i am....

*but at leat now i got another new phone... which cost me alot.. T.T not traveling again...* sign

No comments: