Thursday, June 09, 2005

yeah~!

lolz.. yesterday when to get my school uniform o.....
well it looks yellow, tast yellow, feel yellow... yuck..
lolz... for one thing i dun like yellow...
i mean the uniform. lolz... well it is not really yellow
it is more on cream... but i still dun like it...
haha.... well, i when to get my uniform..
so from start school... i will be more on less like a.....
BANANA... lolz... louise will kill me if she c this...
hmm.. wat to do.... need to wear that uniform till next year..
haha....

so , today wat i'm goin to do?
well... feel like to clean my room....
just now finish clean the house.
thn help my mom type her things...
now finish post, go clean my room
ppl will think y i dun wan to clean my room first only post... well
TELL U A SECRET... my sis just wake up...
haha.... so now only can clean
ai..~!~! later need to go out with my grandma...
bring her to clinic.... thn nite need to go bahai center...
well, i hope i can finish my things by then....
lolz.... but i dun think so.....
haha... plenty of things waiting me to finish....

so how is ur day?
yaya... school starting lo....
ai so scare.. cannot sleep late late liao...
cannot play com o c tv liao ... T.T
haha..... but at least i got something to do.......
i mean will not so bored...
haha... so scare to get in the new class.. meet new ppl.....
i really mean NEW~!
bless me n wish me luck thn..... ^^

No comments: