Tuesday, June 07, 2005

just come back from camp!~!~!

WELL.... just come back from camp yesterday... lolz... so fun(i think)
haha.. today sleep till vry late
wah.... broke my record.... sleep in the morning till afternoon thn
evening sleep till now... now just wake up.....
haha.... tat camp makes me learn a lot of things o.... hmm.... first time i felt that the time passed so fast~!~!
I REALLY MEAN SO FAST~!~!.

ai..... tonight need to go out again.... to practise step dance.~!
haha... duno where all my tenaga come from
well.... the camp was so fun.... i run around the whole place... haha
cool.. now loose weight pula...
but meet one friend staying at rich view..
elain staying there.... so nice... next time can go her house o...
o call her out... ^^
lolz..... well... need to prepare my self lo....
haha... ^^ need to go take bath.... ^^

No comments: