Sunday, May 22, 2005

haha... ai...

well.. today i work up late.... y ?? coz yesterday nite when to c movie, star wars with my big sis...
well, actually i no need to go de, but thn one of her fren cannot go, n my mom dun let her go out if she is the only gal goin out with a bunch of guys.. haha...
so i when out with them.... n c movie,... please note.. i NOT NEED TO PAY.... yeah~!~!~! meanign free movie..
haha,.... but i kinda dun like the movie.. y? coz the movie halfhalf one...
ai.....
haha the movie is something like 2.30 hour... wah... i almost sleep watching that movie..
but thn.. the light from the movie keep me awake... haha
when i reach home... OMG.. 12.00~!~! wah.... really sleepy..
but haha, dun wan to sleep pula....
ai... till 1 something i think only i sleep... wat lar me.
but ... everything ok.. my big sis.. keep on talking on tat movie.
so today when i woke up, wah~!~! 11.00 broke my record.. firstime sleeping till this late.
so li hai o....
thn i ate something.. thn,... haha... wash the kitchen/....
actually i should say playing with water... haha...
i enjoy it. but the only thing is it took me more thn 1 hour to clean all the water....
so tiring........^^
lolz...

No comments: