Wednesday, May 04, 2005

well, i so happy o.... y coz i'm 18 le o....
haha... well, on 2 may, actually midnite, all my bahai frends help me celebrate my birthday,...... haha.. the tell me is the last day ah seng in kk, tomolo he is going to labuan liao...
but when we reach there, they were actually planing to celebrate my birthday...~!~!~! haha... so happy o.. they buy me cake somemore.....
thn at tat evening, i when yam cha with my best fren... well.. we have some chat n we also when to lintas supermarket... y? to blow aircorn... haha... funny rite? coz the weather was so vry vry vry vry HOT~!~!~! but on our way home, suddenly it feels like goin to rain....
thn at nite, i when to CHang Sheng Xue... haha.... i din think tat i can sit for so long o.... haha
but after tat, around 10.30, i when to damai, RC cafe. go there yam cha also... haha.....
my mom n pa also got go.. but they pak to at different place.. just beside us... haha... so funny.
later we when to tanjung aru... to blow wind.. actually i wana buy cake for vic... but thn... haha.. forget.... wat lar me... so funny o.. we try to find cake at tanjung aru... but way can find at tat time....
haha.. So we only wish him lo....
thn i drive home..... haha.... i duno how. n so SCARY...~!~!~!~!~!~!
lolz.. btu it was fun... haha... i dun think next time they wana let me drive again... hahahahahahhaha

No comments: