Thursday, May 19, 2005

haha..... go school

well... school start lo... but today in having holiday...
haha.... funny rite? coz school nothing to do lor...
the firstday just register n nothing to do...
i go dye back my hair...... but.. ai.. the colour cannot go in
so stil a bit coloured
thn yesterday, nothing to do... haha....
just stay at school....
but we did chat manythings bout freinds
well... i dun really noe wat to do when facing these problems
haha.. thn we when to han yees house.. hang around

today? i when out with dear dear.. to post office
lolz.... thn we go han yee there
play the com game
thn we go out eat...
when sending me home time, my sis call.. funny.. she call to other ppls hp...
not me~!~! lolz
she forget my number...
ai.....
thn we go take dear dear's sis thn only go buy paper....
haha... reach home.. my mom ask me to go out with her
thn we when to buy some make cake stuff...
haha.. guess who i meet.. wong tin fatt... ai.... y lar tat time meet him...
wat to do....
thn when home.. haha... thn SLEEP... so tired
haha... after tat... u noe.. here on9./...
lolz... tat is me first three schooling days...haha

No comments: