Thursday, August 25, 2005

Its a long time

Well, I seems a long time since I did not write my blog... Many things happen to me within this period of time.
Stil remember tat day my frien got lose in the jungle. lolz. listen bout his story really funny. it was raining and they could not get down from the water fall. but at last they manage to come back safely. really got us a shock.. haha.. a yek call me just to tell me tat his sis also gone missing until 10.xx night.. i mean they left the house at 6.xx morning. he was really scare tat his sis really missing.^^
thn this few days holiday. well, i'm really good in breaking things.. yap, i broke my spec again.. need to tell u clearly.. it is AGAIN. meaning in the whole family, i'm really good in spoiling my spect.. haha.. need to get one new one. well nothing much different coz just change the bingkai of the spec.
well at first the aunty of the shop, (which noe me quite well for breking my spec) took a pink spec for me... PINK?? OMG, i can wear any colour spec except pink. not tat i hate pink, but duno y i just dun like. but at last the old spec cannot fit in to tat, thn only we change to this GREEN one.. lolz.
this few days working over night.. haha.. tired. well i think i really need a GOOD REST.... hihi.. i write until here only o.... time to find my pillow n SLEEP~!~!

No comments: