Saturday, August 27, 2005

stop???

this few days working.. ai... at last my eyes can rest.......
well..... yesterday talking with my mom n my big sis about the company....
i was shock when my mom ask me to stop study..... OMG... stop my studies??
the first word come out from my mouth was NOT WAY... NOT on earth that i'm going to stop my studies.....
well, tat means i really need to study hard to ensure i can get a scolarship thn. if not, i duno can i continue my studies to the level i wan o not... ai......
to tell the truth, at first, my mom erally hopes tat i can go to matric.. coz tat can cut down the expenses use by me... but i did not wan to study tat.. i wanted to study chinese.. i noe many ppl think i'm crazy coz i choose to study chinese.. which is not so popular... but.... wat to do... i have choosen this path.. i need to continue my long jouney... n i really need to get result.... ai.... duno how can i do it thn.. i don't wan to loose this appotunity to study...
so JIA YOU O~!!~!!~~!~!!
haha... today i take care of my sisters n brother.. haha.. been beat by my brother for more thn one hour... ai~! but at last he stop n sleep... hmm..... so pain... haha.....
well late lo... need to do homework lo..... ^^
going to study extremely hard~!!~ hihi... jia you o me~!

No comments: