Friday, October 21, 2005

? vs ??

hahaha.. i alwayss don't know wat to put in my title... it seems vry hard to put...
well... many things has passed... first is prom nite, thn is a day working in the new hotel.. LE MERIDIAN.. fun o... so nice the hotel... i love goin new hotel... tats y i love my mom's job... haha... lucky me o
well, today is bb ball match.... haha... form 6 won. but i noe tat actually the form 4 can play more better if they were not under perasure..... poor them o....... well , tomolo there is another match... haha.... i think they mayb will win gua....
today i spend my time in the library as usual... well, i type the chinese books in to the com... hmm, only manage to finish 10 books.,.. so slow o..... rite? but u noe how long i finish only 10 books? well almost 1 and a half hours... haha..... need to improve in my typing o.... lolz.....
well... another day have pass n i still not yet think wat to buy.. hmm wat to buy a? i'm thinking to make my self.. but i noe many dun like de... wat to do.. wat to buy? y so many ppl birthday at the same time de?
haha... u noe, yesterday something funny happen.. i was involve in one of the party chats... but the point is, i din noe anyone in da party chat... so the only thing i can do was to noe new ppl... it was ok ok for me to noe new ppl o to makes friend.. u all noe that i'm not good at tat.....
well ,... need to finish my home work fast... cannot write more lo.. ^^
good luck to al those is de friends o.. good luck in ur exam...~!

No comments: