Tuesday, November 01, 2005

wat am i?

i use to think.. who am i n wat am i?
i'm someone ppl trow rubbish at?
i am someone ppl dun care at all?
i'm someone tat ppl make puppet at?
i'm someone who wokr hard but at last gets scolding only?
i'm someone trying to chage all my wrong doings but at last stil been scold by ppl?
i'm someone with no friends?
i'm some one which cannot talk my feelings out?
i am some one that cannot say NO.. n when i say that means i'm wrong?

i not sure what am i .. but i noe all above is me...
so meaning i am as a rubbish... yeah... a rubbish.....
funny heh..... ppl can hate me so much,..... n i also hate my self......
i hv tried hard... but it is all useless.... what can i do?nothing.
i'm not friendly at all... no use.....
all my felings i need to keep deep in my heart.... keep it as deep as posible...
i am asking.. wat am i in ur heart? tell me truly... if i'm someone bad.. just tell me... i'm not someone who can hate one ppl easyly..... tat i noe..... coz i my self is hate by ppl.

No comments: