Sunday, January 08, 2006

clean da room

yes.. clean my room.. haha, took all the old books out from my room. now i have extra space to put my cloth. at last i have a space to put my cloth.. ^^
thn i was a lot of cleaning... wipe all my things.. ^^ chinese new year is near.
i come across many of my old things... my letters.. haha, not only tat i noe am actually a write letter lover. my letters is one BOX... OMG>. tat is a lot.
n of coz is my ang pao pack. there are all so nice. been keeping them since young n now i found out that i do not have much space left.
thn i come across a lot of pictures. i was so small last time.. i mean tiny.. ^^
now i have grown alot.. ^^ happy of that. at last... ^^ hahah
all those funny pic taken. haha, miss those old time.. haiz.. old liao now.....
not fun...
but anyways, all those pic a only can keep them as my memory....
well, one good things is i acn wear many cloth liao.. at last... i usually cannot wear all thosecloths, but now i can liao.. need to be happy of tat.
sometimes, i feel scare that i am growing old.. but i cant change the fake that i am growing old...
haiz.. just hope that i can use.. i mean must use my time well.. ^^
wish me luck

No comments: