Tuesday, March 14, 2006

when out

hmm, today i went out to center point with my friends... i when around 11 morning, to help tty c his things for the fish tank..... thn when to center piont.. continue finding until 12.30.. OMG.. n we haven found the things..
meet louise n steph at watson... not watson actually, i think i should say in forn of the stair...
thn walk together lo.. wait for ppl...
thn i when to take my ring... hmm... fit in nicely... so happy.
we duno where to go.. so guess wat, of coz waist our time walking around.. HAHAH
we took photo together.. haha, long time din take photo... hmm, since when liao a??? haha, forgot
while waiting for the pictures to develope..... we play games... until my hand pain... T.T
thn we when play bowling... wah.. so happy.... ^^
hihi
but thn, after finish playing, when we r walking out, i of coz did the thing i can do best - JATUH... in bowling center... not fun... haha
now having mager pain on my body.. T.T
haiz.. .duno y i always fall down de....
but nvm la....
haiz.. fall till i lay down.. i quickly jump up.. but i noe many ppl saw, coz some one scream...
wah.... duno where to put my face.. haha....... but still ok la... i am use to do that,...
so i think i am vry good in falling down....something wrong with my leg i think./
hmm.... reach home now thn continue my life, work of coz.....
but i need to go take my bath first... ^^

No comments: