Thursday, March 09, 2006

YES~!~!~!~!

at last finish my exam.. although i pass up hmm i think 2 blank papers.. ~!~! haha... first time doing that.. y? coz i did not bring my watch... hahaha.. thn hor, got scare thn forgot everything... hahaha
really, sometimes, little things happen in our life can sometime make a big change.... HAIZ.. so meaning to say, i will mostly fail my papers.. not just one, but two of them...T.T
well, holiday is just in the corver. n i duno wat to do...... stay at home? doing nothing? i really need to thing something usefull to do...
well, now i'm having headact on how to pay all the pans???
wat la my sister..... she is the one who ask to get tat all panz.. n ask will finish with the payment.. but thn, wat happen,?? she hutang two ppl.. each person 100 ove,... headact a,,,,,...!~!~! thn all throw to me to think how..... SO So So So So So angry~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
she first say got a way to ask them to buy, but look at now???
wat can i do???
having headact now~!~! how to pay off the depts>?????????
well, one thing i noe is that my sister is not giving me any cooperation at all,.... i really mean it.. HAIZ\1`1`1~!~!~!
wat can i do?
having holiday is not really a good thing for me. i need to stay at home.. n i basicly can't do anything....
so? da point is i hate long term holiday...
nothing to do~!

No comments: