Thursday, May 18, 2006

hinese exam ... so headact.....

today is my chinese exam... so headact o me......
u ne, i actuay fnish red... but i dun remember a thing... ithink now is the time for me to be hard working already... haiz....
so, today's paper is like OMG... u ne at i mean...
i meet cikgu lim, my class teacher... he doesn't look ok... i think because i did bad in his paper... haiz.. irealy wuld not like taht to happen ....
s now feeling hrrible, terrilble...
plus, all the com in the librrary now is been ue by my friend to play games.... so u now how i feel now...
but wat cani do.. forgt t tell u where i am now...
i am sti in schol library,,....
playig the comm...
ot fun at all....
will be going out asap...
hrgh....
i really pe so...
b4 the teacher come scolding me .....
^^
just for now...

p.s my cm was strick by lightning... so this is how i enden up here now~!~!~~!

No comments: