Wednesday, May 24, 2006

i'm here again

there are so many things i wan to say, but i dun noe how to say...
well, this few days is exam... but i'm sure i will not do well in this exam...
haiz... not tat i did not study,
but if u r at my house, n u can study, i really respact u...
every day it is only fighting,
wat kind of house is this??
well, my sickness is getting bad, n i dun noe how bad it will go...
hope that i will get well soon.
i did not when to the doctors, because no ppl bring me there.
haiz, i really dun noe wat kind of life is this
today, i canot c well, my eye has some problem, sometime, i'm really scare that i dun not have time for this world..
i reallt scare....
so i really need to appriciat life...
all that i can life....
although there are not many ppl noe bout this... o really care bout this... there is some one who care bout me, but their hadr work also have its border....
well, the only thing i have for my self now is hope. n hope i will live on.

No comments: