Saturday, June 09, 2007

a day out

went out today.. it was fun.. at least can get my mine off a while. but haha.. not that fun also..
coz i need to worry my big sis too.. ^^
so din actually shop much.. is more like bring my big sister go jln jln..
haha.. but use to it liao.. ^^
this time go out i tot i can go c movie, mana tau my sister late late, thn everything is late.. so i din have the chance to c movie with my friends.. they said it was nice.. T.T
i so long din go c movie.. hmm.. i go kacau cts they all ask thm to bring my go c movie lo..

haha...

we also talk bout go out together go eat stem boat.. also long time din go eat lo.. ^^

haha.. i miss all those time..

my life was kinda dull this few months... everyday work.. but no payment.. so..
well, i think i can get over it de... ^^

just that i have a feeling that i will be quite busy on monday..
n btw, i missed my appointment with the dentice.. T.T i forgot bout it.. how now?? T.T
i really duno wat to do .. i also din tell my mom bout it yet,... haiz.. so how? i need to wash my teeth.. if not i will get worse..

haiz.. hope everything will be ok//

No comments: