Friday, July 13, 2007

days in uni

it is the second week in uni now, well, and it is time to talk bout my first two weeks in uni life...
well, the haluan siswa is really a challenging thing,,... but haha, overall atill ok...
every day, we only get to sleep for like 2 hours.. n take bath at late night.. but till the last few days, it was ok already.. everything is back to normal again...
haha, but one thing that made me vry sad is that during tat time, i break my glasses.. so meaning to say, i dun have glasses for like 5 days.. i broke it when i was playing bola baling...
haha, long time din play that game.. we dint win, but at least i enjoy the game n made many friends.,..

so happy neh...

one more thing, we lose in our cheer leading competition... it was bad.. but nevermind.. i dun really mind winning also.. haha

thnh after a week, my class started.. well, it was bad.....
coz i realize that my class credit hours are overall more thn other ppl.. n my class number are really small.. only 6 ppl... os... a lot of studying and teacher will always c u... hmm... no compliments... haha..

one more thing. learning a new language wasnt a nice thing to do.. u need to study real hard.. thn in my condition where i'm not use ti the food and all. it was really hard...
i wander how could i survive till the 3 year... ??
gambatee to me... * haha.. learning spanise but still type in japanese...
well, i mayb going to malacca to visit there ... ^^ hope everything will be ok...
n ya, i attainted the NDF yesterday, haha, luckly there are ppl that i noe.. ^^
the comity there are vry good. the aunty even give me cakes to bring home.. ^^
n prayer books too.. which i forgot to bring.. ^^

ok la... until now. adios

No comments: