Monday, July 16, 2007

Melaka

when to melaka on the saturday,... wern nie bring me n bei san oveer to her home town, although we din go to all the history place, but they really bring my all over the place to makan...
made really a lot of friends there, and it was really fun... ^^

i ate durian there, n nice one too... really need to thankz aunty to take us in to her house to stay... n thankz to pei ling n pei yee too... who bring us all around malaka to look look see see and eat... ^^
it was really fun there.....

when i reach there i loose my voice. but tat din really stop them to bring me out and eat all the nice nice food... ^^

i ate plenty type of food, and those i never c b4, like celup sate, i think tat is wat they call it, thn the rice round round de, thn mai ya tang, a king of candy, durian, nyonya food and many... ^^ so nice neh.,.... ^^

beside that, they also sing k at home, wah, now only i noe that their whole family can really sing,... n sing in a melodies way too.. T.T i wasn't able to sing coz no voice...

ya one more thing, i think i'll be find here in um, coz all my senior took really good care of me.. ^^ got fdew lecture from them bout how to take care my self.. ^^ really need to thank them o...

today study no voice, my teacher was so good, she din let me read anything, haha, i cannot read them either. LOL...
ok la.. until here...
all the best to all my amigos...
GOOD LUCK

No comments: