Monday, January 28, 2008

bad? good?

awake, n found my self in a forest
wondering around without knowing my path to choose
reach two doors one written good n the other bad
i reach out my hand, but i cant choose

a feeling of anger, a feeling of being hate
a feeling of betray
a feeling of hopeless,
bad is thy name
a name thats reflect lonelyness n sorrows

but, as i take my hand out,
good is unreachable
i can feel it, but it seems so far.
i pulse a moment, n turn to bad

unreachable, am i hopeless?
unreachable, am i lonely?
unreachable, do i bring sorrows?
unreachable, am i bad?

with a door leading down to the darkness
wat is behind u?
shall i continue walking o shall i stop?
fear suround me, hopes leaves me
paint in my heart, n i stop.

than i saw a golden key,
shining infront of me,
i took it, n walk to the other door.
i open the door, n i found another two door
than i suddenly realize,
all this is but my test.
shall i continue walking? o shall i stop?

No comments: