Monday, January 07, 2008

study vs work

well, i was really busy recenly... doing those reading n writing plus finding a house n also planning to find a job..
well, it ended up like this

me:.. hey, how r we going to find a place to stay?
roommate: well, i have a friend who ask me, but i haven reply yet.
we: wat~! thn we better say that we wana have a look at the house n mayb can rent it..
roommate: this fast? but she wana find ppl only to stay in during july
me: well, if it is near this area, i think there will be a lot of ppl will be fighting for the place..
roommate: really?? thn i'll call her asap

well, i hope she will be able to call her soon..
wan to cut a problem now
then, we continue with a nother problem

me: hey, i wan to find a job, part time
roommate: really? then where u planing to find it?
me:well, i think midvalley, hey, anyone wan ppl to work for only one day a week?
roommate: do they wan to ask for ppl to work for just a short time?
me: not sure eh... well if not i can also work on tuesdays..
roommate: thn i think more ppl will wan ppl to work for two days i think
me: yeah.. so i'll go hunt for a job.. boy, it will be very hard for me now..
roommate: wat to do.. but i know u can do it de la.
me: hope so..

so well, i really hope u all can pray for me to find a good place to stay n a good work..
wish me luck

No comments: