Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tags

Got a tag from Steph

The Rules
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

Random Fact 1:
waking me up is a really easy thing to do..
all u need to do is.. knock on my door n switch on the light..
o call out my name...
damn, that's y my mom n pa like to wake me up everytime there is something urgent that she wan me to do.. T.T

Random fact 2:
i'm the shortest gal in my house....
mayb is something to do with the pertumbuhan terbantut thing...
all my sisters n my mom is actually more that 16+ height...
but i'm only 158.. which is y i really look short in the house...

Random fact 3:
i love chocolate...., candy n sweet stuff...

Random fact 4:
i'm someone who likes to go traveling to many places..
i dun mind going alone... just that i really need a map.. that i can understand well.. coz i'm someone that is really blur with roads.. n tent to get lost easily...
can even get lost in kk penampang area..
haha.....

Random fact 5:
more than 50% of my friends are guys....
coz i dun really look anything like a gal....
yeap...... can imagine it....
i mean fizicaly.. so mostly guys dun really c me as a gal....
sad..

Random fact 6:
it takes me half a year to gain 1 to 2 kg.... but it only takes me 2 week to loose it...
so to me loosing weight is easier that gaining weight...
so i'm really famous with the name "pi bao gu", o " bai ku jing"

Random fact 7:
i like blue.. but all my things are mostly in pink o green...
funny huh?

Random fact 8:
i dun like hot weather, but i like sunny day....

ok... the 8 ppl that i wan to tag is..
i have no idea..
so i think i can stop here la....

No comments: