Sunday, July 27, 2008

lunch with a ...

today i went to work... yeah.. so fun.. coz only work for 6 hours, and morning shift of coz.. so it was like extreamly fun.... haha..
so of coz working need to eat lunch.. so i had my lunch.....
before i ate my lunch, i was amaze to c a cat in the food cord of MID VALLY... i'm not kidding... it is in MIDVALLY..... funny huh, so i ignore the cat, coz it was not disturbing me eating...
yeah.. that was wat i think.. but i'm like totaly wrong.. not long after i start eating, i found a pair of eyes loking at me.. gosh, it was that cat looking at me..
but i continue eating when i found out the cat was actually infront of me now..
wat cat is this., i was a cute cat.. but i can say it was really a naughty one, y do i say that?, here is the story..
i tried to chase the cat off... with my fingers of coz, first time the cat was scare.. then the cat came for the second time... but then, i chase it with my finger again, now with more fingers of coz, since i was eating... so not so free to eat and chase the cat with my hand... but i was really WRONG to chase it with just fingers, coz then the cat starts to play highfive with me, when evey i tried to chase the cat, the cat will like clap on my hand..
DUH, stupid cat...
so how did i manage to get rid of the cat?
will i sparkle a little bit of water towards the cat, although i felt sorry for the cat...
wat a lunch time today...

No comments: