Monday, July 21, 2008

me n my new home

after a three weeks move in to my new house, i at last was able to make my self home.. haha... i have my own free time already,... n own home where i can cook n eat as the time i like.. i live more healthy n i have more personal space... haha... that's good u know....

so people out there, my new address now s A102, no: 2 desa persona, jalan 17/21E 46400 petaling jaya selangor....

so now no more living in KL, living in Petaling now,.... haha, actually is just opposite, coz just cross one road n i'l be at Kl...

haha....

ok ok, so wwhat have i done here? well, i start working in Levi's again, every sat n sun, coz i dun wan to burdent my parents with all the fees, so i think i will be working most of the time, so i ended up to have free time on the week days o during public holiday,,... looking for me now is even harder...

btw, one very funny thing happen to me today, i was at the library all day... OMG... i culdn't believe this.. n i was there actually reading n brough few books back home, no because i suddenly feel like reading, it is just that i need to find a topic for my penulisan kertas ilmiah, something like my project paper that is quite hard also.. n i got one of the most fierce teacher.. n that is bad,...

well, i miss few of my friends back then in college, so hope to visit them soon.. ^^

oklah, hasta aqui ahora, until here now....

hasta luago...

No comments: