Tuesday, October 03, 2006

another day

haiz...... time flys.... n i'm going to sit for my exam next month..
not kidding... NEXT MONTH..
haiz..... die lo me... duno how o... now starting have nightmares.... cannot sleep well... ~!~!
my nightmare is coming near...
am i prepare? am i?
now is my exam time... hmm.. ppl must think wat am i doing here now? shoulden i be studying now?
but the point is i been reading for like whole day liao....
need a bit rest.... so come in fron the com just to update my blog....
n c any news to 8 also... haha
btw, i cannot just sit infron the books rite?
i been sleeping with them... basicly with books 24 hours... (i'm nuts)
so need to get of the books a while....
i'm feeling not well now... a bit scare of my health////... hope nothing bad happen to me... (choi choi)
lastly, wish every one who sitting for exam.. jia you jia you n jia you o....
especially ME,..~!!~~!~!~!~!
jia you o!~!~!~!~!~

btw, i just recover my chat box... feel free so tell me anything there...
press tag.. n u can c the chatter box

No comments: