Thursday, October 26, 2006

hope? light?

i'm lost now...
duno where to go
walking alone..
yes, i dun't reallt noe how to comunicate with ppl.
i basicly noe nothing.
so?
my life goes trought many things, some terrible things that i dun wish other will walk tat path
there was no helping hand, n i face everyday with doub.
wat can i do?

to talk where no ppl is listening, how can i communicate?
i really don't know.
passing each day is a pain
ya, no feelings of the real me review in my face
how fake is it?
yet, i been say, by almost everyone i noe,
but have anyone really listen b for wat i feel b4 telling me wat i need to do??

i use to think that i will have a sholder for me to lean to...
but i found none.
wat i go across each day, my problems,
i dun think any one noe....
hahaha...... i laught at my self
how useless am i.....

useless

No comments: