Wednesday, October 11, 2006

a day of living.. a day of life

ppl always think wat they can do after they grow up.......
i hope to think so.... but to tell the truth, i'm a afrait to think....
not because i dun wat to think, but i'm scare to think.
i really hope i do not have any problems, but i cannot deny that the fact,
i really have problem.
i dun dare to face the truth, i dun dare to ask.
i fear that wat i fear most come true.
i always think in the middle of the night, wat if wat i fear most come true?
what will i do?
how will my life be?
wat can i do?

living a day, means a life to me.
i really hope everything will be ok with me.

today just have a fight with my family....
haiz.. now, i dun feel like anything.
i really duno who can i trun to now....
use to hide myself in my own coner. now i start to ask my self, when can i go out?
i seldom show my feelings, happy o sad,
a smilling face was on my face,
but wat is whithin? i my self not sure.
but i noe i need to be strong, but i do hope a for break.
i hope for a sholder, i hope for a life

hope i will be ok, hope i will be fine,
hope i will be strong enuf to face everything
i noe, where i have a hope, there will be a life..
well, living.. is life

No comments: